Connect with us

ENGLISH NEWS

Indonesia Is ‘Emergency’ Of Terrorist

Published

on

MANADO, ZONAUTARA.com – A series of terror attacks are in Indonesia. Launched by the terrorist organization Jamaah Ansarut Daulah (JAD), which is an ISIS extension in Indonesia. The terror attack started with a suicide bombing in three churches in Surabaya, on Sunday, May 13, 2018 at around 7:30 am. At night, the attack continued in Rusunawa Wonocolo, Sidoarjo, East Java.

In the morning, May 14, 2018 the attack was launched again. The perpetrators were ride a motorcycle, blowing themselves in front of the gate of Poltabes Headquarters in Surabaya. Two days of the terrorist action in East Java make result deaths of 28 people, including civilians, terrorists and officials. 57 others injured.

Because of the incident, Indonesia Police confirmed that Indonesia was set to the status of Alert One or emergency of terrorist.

The Alert One statement was confirmed by Head of Public Relations Division of Police Headquarters Irjen Setyo Wasisto when giving information at Police Headquarters in Jakarta, Monday (14/5/2018).

“All of place in Indonesia is ordered to increase security,” Setyo said.

Alert One means improving security personnel. While the community still can do their daily acitivity.

“This applies to actively the internal police, for the community just does their activity we will keep them,” Setyo said.

But terror acts have not stopped, on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at around 9:00 am the attack occurred again in Riau Police Headquarters. Two policeman dies with terrorist. The perpetrators of four people were successfully crushed, three terrorist were shot dead, another one was disabled.

A total of 13 terrorist Jamaah Ansarut Daula (JAD) be arrested by Special Detachment Team (Densus) 88 Indonesian National Police for two days after the terror attacks in Surabaya.

“A total of 13 have been arrested, two people have been killed,” Police Headquarters Inspector General Setyo Wasisto said, Wednesday (16/5/2018) as reported by Tempo.com.

Setyo said, the alleged terrorists have their roles in JAD such as explosive equipment assemblers and the reservoir of funds.

One of JAD’s terrorists who shot dead was Budi Satrio. Budi was shot for a fight with police. Budi’s position in Jad is important, he acts as a reserve fund for JAD. Another terrorist is Faka Wicang, he is other JAD members also died by Densus 88.

During the operation Setyo said, Densus 88 has seized various types of explosives including active bombs that ready to explode from JAD’s house.

“Investigators also have found a bag of materials that are ready to be assembled,” he said.

Setyo said, that Densus 88 is still pursuing other JAD members. According to him, this terrorist is indeed doing the post movement because of their leader Aman Abdurahman has arrested.

Meanwhile, as reported Kompas.com, in a search on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 afternoon, Densus 88 team of Police Headquarters found 54 homemade bombs that are ready to be detonated.

54 bombs were packed in 27 plastic containers, each containing 2 pipe bombs. These bombs were subsequently collected and detonated at the military training complex of East Surabaya Military District Command (Kodim 0831), that have three explosions.

 

Editor : Christo Senduk

Bagikan !

ENGLISH NEWS

Who was the first contracted the corona virus?

According to government data, a 55 years old from Hubei province could be the first person to contact Covid 19 on November 17, 2019.

Bagikan !

Published

on

ZONAUTARA.COM – The coronavirus or Covid 19 has become a pandemic, as determined by WHO (World Health Organization) The disease had been affected people in more than 100 countries, including Indonesia.

Now, it is focused on handling and preventing the coronavirus. Until this article was written, there were 173,167 people infected worldwide, and 6,664 of them had died.

The originate of this virus is known from Wuhan in Hubei Province, China. Many people say, the coronavirus stems from people who eat bat meat. But who was the first person contracted the coronavirus?

South China Morning Post (SCMP) media tried to trace it by looking at documents owned Chinese Government. The search took them on an important date, November 17, 2019.

At the last days of 2019, Chinese authorities had identified at least 266 people were infected, these patients were under medical supervision at several points.

Interviews with whistle blowers from medical community showed that doctor in China just realized that they were facing a completely new disease at the end of December.

Scientists had mapped the pattern of early Covid 19 transmission in central China on January, two months before the outbreak became a global health crisis.

Finding out undetected and undocumented cases are so important to understand how the disease spreads and would be increased scientists’ understanding of the threat size of the coronavirus.

According to government data, a 55 years old from Hubei province could be the first person to contact Covid 19 on November 17, 2019.

From that date onwards, one to five new cases are reported every day. On December 15, total number of infected reached 27 people. The double digit increase in infected people was first reported on December 17 and on December 20. The total number of confirmed cases at that time has reached 60 people.

On December 27, Zhang Jixian, a doctor from Integrated Chinese and Western Medicine Hospital in Hubei Province, told that Chinese authorities that the disease was caused by a new coronavirus. On that date, more than 180 people had been infected, even though doctors may not have known all of them at the time.

On the last day of 2019, the number had increased to 266, and on the first day of 2020, the number had reached 381 cases.

Patient zeor


Scientists are wanting to identify who is called the “Patient Zero”. Because that patient can help them to track down the true source of coronavirus. Until this time coronavirus is thought that jump from wild animals to humans, which is very likely from bats.

From the first cases that include nine people had reported in November. They were four men and five women, but no one was confirmed as patient zero. These nine people are aged between 39 and 79 years, but unknown how many of them are from Wuhan, which is believed as the center of the coronavirus spread.

It is possible that the cases arrived earlier but untracked in documents studied by SCMP.

According to WHO website, the first Covid 19 case confirmed in China occurred on December 8, 2019, but the world health organization did not track in detail, just relied the information from its member countries.

Another report published in medical journal The Lancet, written by Chinese doctors from Jinyintan Hospital in Wuhan, which treats some of the earliest patients, said the first known infection was December 1, 2019.

Dr Ai Fen, the first person who opens this information to the public, had told to People magazine in an interview that was later censored. The tests showed a patient at Wuhan Central Hospital was diagnosed on December 16 as an unknown person who infected the coronavirus.

Bagikan !
Continue Reading
Klik untuk melihat visualisasinya

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com